President and Principal Broker , Streetwise Mortgages
Dalia is an award-winning Mortgage Broker, Real Estate investor and finance advisor with over 20 years experience in the banking sector, spanning : Wealth Management , Lending , Strategy and Real Estate . Dalia holds an MBA in Finance from Dalhousie University and is a Fellow of the Institute of Canadian Bankers Association.Ms. Barsoum is the author of Canada’s best selling Real Estate Financing Book and an Amazon Best Seller : “Canadian Real Estate Investor Financing: 7 Secrets to Getting All the Money You Want”. She has been nominated /won multiple industry awards; including:
- Top 75 Brokers , 2017 ( Canadian Mortgage Professionals )
- Top Mortgage Broker Award , 2017 and 2015 ( Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine)
- Top Brokerages , 2017 ( Canadian Mortgage Professionals)
- Women of Influence , 2017 ( Canadian Mortgage Professionals)
- Top 100 women driving and reshaping the Canadian Real Estate Industry , 2016 ( Real Estate Professional Magazine)
- #1 Mortgage Broker by units volume , 2016 ( Centum Financial Group)
- Top Mortgage Broker Award Finalist , 2016 ( Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine)
- Top Mortgage production award , 2013, 2014 , 2015 and 2016 (Centum Financial Group)
Dalia is a public speaker, regular columnist for CREW and contributes to various media outlets on the topics of Real Estate investing and financing ; including : Rogers TV , Toronto Money Show, the Toronto Investor Forum , Canadian Mortgage Professionals ( CMP ) as well as various GTA-based investment groups.
She heads up the Real Estate Investment Financing & Wealth Advisory practice within Streetwise Mortgages .
Dalia helped many Real Estate investors kick start their investment plans as well as take their portfolios to the next level. Her clients range from rookie investors to sophisticated investors with multi-million-dollar portfolios.
Dalia’s lending practice encompasses:
- Strategies: Buy / Hold, Renovations, Construction Financing, Rent to own, and Student Rentals, Flipping, Land development and private lending
- Structures: Corporations, Joint Ventures and Personal Holdings
- Asset Classes: Residential, multi residential, Commercial, Mixed use and Land